Table of Contents
The Complete Penny Stock Course provides a structured approach to learning how to trade Penny Stocks and how to Generate profits consistently.
The Course is broken down into 3 Base Sections that provide a step-by-step process to learning how to trade penny stocks, and a 4th Section that offers additional insight into profitable trading strategies.
Getting Started with Penny Stocks
Every journey starts with a single step. Section I of The Complete Penny Stock Course focuses on getting familiar with the most basic concepts of trading, trading psychology and Penny Stocks.
Throughout Section I, you will learn the essentials of Trading low priced stocks and how what to expect from the rest of the Course.
- Chapter I.1 – Why You Need This Course
- Chapter I.2 – How to Read This Course and Suggested Schedule
- Chapter I.3 – STOP NOW!
- Chapter I.4 – Personal and Financial Requirements
- Chapter I.5 – The Psychology of the Penny Stock Trader
- Chapter I.6 – Your Journal
- Chapter I.7 – Brokers and fees
- Chapter I.8 – Tools of the Trade
- Chapter I.9 – StocksToTrade, the Ultimate Trading Tool
- Chapter I.10 – The Market’s Collective Will
- Chapter II.1 – Definitions
- Chapter II.2 – Listed Stocks, The Markets
- Chapter II.3 – Stock Information, Placing Orders and Making Trades
- Chapter II.4 – Risk Management Strategies
- Chapter II.5 – Technical Analysis and Price Action
- Chapter II.6 – Learning the Chart Patterns
- Chapter II.7 – Understanding Catalysts
- Chapter II.8 – Understanding Pump & Dumps
- Chapter II.9 – Building a Watchlist and Doing Research
- Chapter II.10 – Entries and Exits
- Chapter II.11 – Sykes Sliding Scale – SSS
Trading Penny Stocks
With the Basic Concepts of Trading mastered and a establishing a good set of expectations, Section II of The Complete Penny Stock Course focuses on learning the mechanics of Trading Penny Stocks.
Introducing the most common definitions and actions to take, Section II offers a practical approach to progressively getting started with trading low priced securities.
The Third Section of the Course focuses on introducing Advanced Trading Concepts that are commonly used when Trading Penny Stocks. These concepts build on the knowledge assimilated in Section II and provide an extension of the available tools at one’s disposal.
Section III of The Complete Penny Stock Course focuses towards becoming a self-sufficient trader capable of generating consistent profits by trading Penny Stocks.
- Chapter III.1 – Short Selling
- Chapter III.2 – Understanding Level 2
- Chapter III.3 – Over-The-Counter (OTC)
- Chapter III.4 – SEC Filings
- Chapter III.5 – Position Boxing
- Chapter III.6 – Pyramiding Positions
- Chapter III.7 – Trading the Spread
- Chapter III.8 – Finding a Niche and Developing your Strategy
- Chapter IV.1 – Buy Earnings & Contract Winners
- Chapter IV.2 – Buy Dips
- Chapter IV.3 – Short Overextended Stocks
- Chapter IV.4 – Short Bounces
- Chapter IV.5 – Buy Pump & Dumps
- Chapter IV.6 – Short Pump & Dumps
- Chapter IV.7 – Timothy Sykes’s 7-Step Pennystocking Framework
Sample Pennystocking Strategies
The Final Section of the Course focuses on presenting real market examples based on Timothy Sykes’ most successful Penny Stock Trading Strategies. In this Section, Tim’s strategies are described in great detail to focus on the best approach to generating profits consistently when trading low-priced securities.
Section IV of The Complete Penny Stock Course serves as a concrete launch pad for expanding and developing one’s own Trading Strategy.